Inverter wall-mounted air-conditioner by Daikin, model FTXA35AW / RXA35A from the Stylish series. It has a rated cooling output of 3.4 kW and a heating output of 4.0 kW. Virtually silent air conditioner - minimal noise level of 19 db (A) and a maximum one at 41 db (A) for the internal body. A +++ in both modes.
Here are some of the functions of the air conditioner:
- ECONO mode - This is a function whereby the power consumption of the air conditioner is limited by software.
- Energy saving during standby mode - In standby mode, the power consumption is 80% less.
- Night set mode - Prevents overheating or overheating of the room.
- Fan only - It can work as a fan, but the air passes through the filters described below.
- Comfort mode - Ensures cold or warm air is not aimed directly at the body of a person.
- Powerful - Reaches the set temperature for a short time, but consumes more power.
- Auto heating-cooling changeover - The air conditioning software calculates whether to heat or cool and change the mode itself.
- Indoor unit silent operation - With the "Silent" button you can reduce the noise of the indoor unit with 3 decibels.
- Outdoor unit silent operation - Reduces the noise of the outdoor unit ( up to 3 db), thus provides a more enjoyable and quiet environment for your neighbors.
- 3D airflow - This function achieves even distribution of air flow in the vertical and horizontal.
- Vertical auto swing - A valve that moves automatically up and down.
- Horizontal auto swing - A flap that moves automatically from left to right.
- Auto fan speed - The internal fan speed is adjusted according to the set temperature.
- Dry program - You can use this mode for damp rooms. The air is dried without changing the temperature.
- Flash Streamer - This filter uses high-speed electrons to kill viruses, bacteria, odors, and allergens.
- Titanium filter - Made out of titanium apatite, captures dust particles and harmful substances as well as smells from cigarettes and pets.
- Air filter - Removes most of the dust that is in the treated air.
- Weekly timer - Allows the air conditioner to be set up beforehand on a daily or weekly basis.
- Online controller - A device by which the device is controlled remotely.
- Self diagnosis - The air conditioner itself "says" what is wrong with it.
- Multi-model application - Up to five separate indoor units with different power can be connected to one outdoor unit only.
- Coanda Effect-cooling - Achieved by properly directing the airflow up and down.
- Coanda Effect-heating - Achieved by properly directing the airflow as far as possible.
- Grid eye sensor - It divides the room as a grid and directs heated or cooled air to areas where it is needed.
|Area ( m2 )||35 m2|
|Power Output [BTU]||12 000|
|Cooling capacity||3.40 (1.40 - 4.00) kW|
|Heat capacity||4.00 (1.40 - 5.20) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)||A+++ / A+++|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)||137 / 679|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||276 / 774|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||298/798/189 - 550/285/765 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||19-41 / 49 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||230/1/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-10 ~ +46 / -15 ~ +18°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||13.0 / 32.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FTXA35AW/RXA35A