High-pressure duct type air-conditioner, which has an indoor body with a compact size and lightened construction. It also can be separated into two pieces: ventilator one and heating one, which makes its installation much more flexible. It has a good effectiveness and generates low noise thanks to the V-shaped heat exchanger, the highly efficient DC ventilator motor and the air stabilizer. Additional info:
- The user can turn on a function for automatic setup of the force and volume of the airflow as per what is needed. The system alone decides and switches from cooling to heating and vise versa, in order to maintain the comfort levels.
- Minimal and maximal values for the maintained temperature can be set.
- The effectiveness is increased in economy mode and when heating at 10°C with the goal of preventing further cooling of the premise.
- Fresh air can be sucked inside via a ventilator that is connected to the indoor body.
- It comes with timers for:
Turning on/of after a period of time.
Sleep, during which good conditions for sleep are created.
- Via an additional Wi-Fi module the control can be done via a phone, tablet or computer.
- A longer exploitation life of the heat exchanger is ensured by the protective layer "Blue fin".
|Area ( m2 )|
|Power Output [BTU]||90 000|
|Cooling capacity||22.00 (10.30 - 24.20) kW|
|Heat capacity||27.00 (8.50 - 29.70) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||4300 / 9000|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||360/1400/850 - 1428/480/1080 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||40-47 / 57 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||380/3/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-15 ~ +46 / -15 ~ +24°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||80.00 / 174.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: ARHG90LHTA/AOHG90LRLA