Energy Recovery Ventilation Systems CHRU-TG
They control the quality of the indoor air in ventilation systems in shops, restaurants and others. It has the following characteristics:
- Ventilation - fresh air is injected and the stagnant one is removed from the block, thus improving the micro-climate.
- Restoration of energy - the internal heat exchanger uses the heat of the used indoor air, in order to heat up or cool down the incoming fresh air to temperatures that are close to the room's. It achieves an effectiveness up to 80%.
- The noise is not high due to the used fan, which is specially design for quiet operations.
- It purifies the air from dust and other small particles.
- Flow rate: 1000 - 3000 m3/h