The RCG36LRLE - ROG36LETL by Fuji Electric is a highly effective cassette air conditioner with four ways, through which air is being blown out. The ventilator turbine distributes the flow over the heat exchanger in a such a way that a better heat exchange is achieved. A lot less noise is generated due to the specific form of the wings
- Energy class A++\A+
- Power Output of 30 000 BTU
- Air ducts can be connected to the conditioner, through which a supply of fresh air can be transported from outside.
- Vertical flaps swing and direct the air flow where the difference in temperature is the largest.
- Up to 20% from the consumed energy can be saved after the activation of the economical mode.
- It self-restarts after a power shortage.
- It is signaled once the filter needs cleaning.
- I-PAM inverter technology achieves the highest possible power outputs.
- The heat exchanger is covered with anti-corrosive layer "Blue Fin".
|Area ( m2 )|
|Power Output [BTU]||36 000|
|Cooling capacity||10.00 (2.80 - 11.20) kW|
|Heat capacity||11.20 (2.70 - 12.70) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)||A++ / A+|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)||258 / 2604|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||1800 / 3800|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||288/840/840 - 830/900/330 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||32-43 / 55 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||230/1/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-15 ~ +46 / -15 ~ +24°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||26.00 / 61.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RCG36LRLE/ROG36LETL