A cassette air-conditioner with a power output of 45 000 BTU Fuji Electric RCG45LRLA – ROG45LETL with a turbine, which increases the heat exchange by quite a lot. The noise levels are reduced thanks to the specific form of the wings. The wide operational range makes the machine into an effective means of protecting against extreme weather.
- Air ducts can be connected to the conditioner, through which a supply of fresh air can be transported from outside.
- Vertical flaps swing and direct the air flow where the difference in temperature is the largest.
- Up to 20% from the consumed energy can be saved after the activation of the economical mode.
- It self-restarts after a power shortage.
- It is signaled once the filter needs cleaning.
- I-PAM inverter technology achieves the highest possible power outputs.
- The heat exchanger is covered with anti-corrosive layer "Blue Fin".
|Area ( m2 )|
|Power Output [BTU]||45 000|
|Cooling capacity||12.50 (4.00 - 14.00) kW|
|Heat capacity||14.00 (4.20 - 16.20) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||1900 / 6750|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||288/840/840 - 1290/900/330 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||36-46 / 55 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||230/1/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-15 ~ +46 / -15 ~ +24°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||26.00 / 86.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RCG45LRLA/ROG45LETL