Three-phase inverter air-conditioner, cassette type, that is quiet resilient to big loads in bad conditions. Due to this fact, the comfort levels inside are well maintained even in very cold weather. The innovative ventilator turbine distributes the sucked air on the heat exchanger's walls, thus increasing the effectiveness of the system, while also not generating high noise levels.
- Air ducts can be connected to the conditioner, through which a supply of fresh air can be transported from outside.
- Vertical flaps swing and direct the air flow where the difference in temperature is the largest. They can also direct it straight down with a range of 5 meters.
- Up to 20% from the consumed energy can be saved after the activation of the economical mode.
- It self-restarts after a power shortage.
- It is signaled once the filter needs cleaning.
- I-PAM inverter technology achieves the highest possible power outputs.
- The heat exchanger is covered with anti-corrosive layer "Blue Fin".
|Area ( m2 )|
|Power Output [BTU]||45 000|
|Cooling capacity||12.50 (5.00 - 14.00) kW|
|Heat capacity||14.00 (5.40 - 16.20) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||1900 / 6750|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||288/840/840 - 1290/900/330 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||36-46 / 54 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||380/3/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-15 ~ +46 / -15 ~ +24°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||26.00 / 104.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RCG45LRLA/ROG45LATT