Resilient to heavy loads, the three-phase cassette air conditioner RCG36LRLA/ROG36LATT generates high power outputs, while keeping the energy consumption as low as possible. The ventilator turbine is designed to increase the effectiveness of the system and to create less noise. The air flow is blown out in several different directions, in order to create pleasant conditions in a large area inside the premises and it is done so that, it will not hit the ceiling.
- Air ducts can be connected to the conditioner, through which a supply of fresh air can be transported from outside.
- Vertical flaps swing and direct the air flow where the difference in temperature is the largest. They can also direct it straight down with a range of 5 meters.
- Up to 20% from the consumed energy can be saved after the activation of the economical mode.
- It self-restarts after a power shortage.
- It is signaled once the filter needs cleaning.
- I-PAM inverter technology achieves the highest possible power outputs.
- The heat exchanger is covered with anti-corrosive layer "Blue Fin".
|Area ( m2 )|
|Power Output [BTU]||36 000|
|Cooling capacity||10.00 (4.70 - 11.40) kW|
|Heat capacity||11.20 (5.00 - 14.00) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)||A++ / A+|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)||538 / 3253|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||1800 / 6200|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||288/840/840 - 1290/900/330 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||33-44 / 53 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||380/3/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-15 ~ +46 / -15 ~ +24°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||26.00 / 104.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RCG36LRLA/ROG36LATT