A compact console air-conditioner with two independent from one another ventilator turbines, with which a room is quickly cooled or heated. The interesting thing is that when the comfort levels are reached, the lower turbine stops to work. This way it saves a bunch of energy as the maintaining of one level can be done only with one. It can be installed under a window, on a wall, inside a wall niche or be semi-built-in. Additional info:
- The filtering system purifies the air from pollens, microorganisms, fine dust particles and neutralizes the unpleasant smells.
- It can operate very efficiently by precisely controlling the system's functions, in order to prevent unnecessary heating or cooling.
- It can heat at 10°C, which is ideal for room that aren't being used for a long time.
- The system switches from one mode to another as per the situation. In order for all sectors in the room to have the same temperature, the flaps swing up and down, directing the airflow where it is needed, and the ventilator regulates its force.
- It comes with four types of timers for planning its operations.
|Area ( m2 )|
|Power Output [BTU]||12 000|
|Cooling capacity||3.50 (0.90 - 4.00) kW|
|Heat capacity||4.50 (0.90 - 6.60) kW|
|Energy class (cooling/heating)||A++ / A+|
|Annual cost of electricity (kWh/a) (cooling/heating)||188 / 1330|
|Air circulation /pressure/ (m3/h)||570 / 1680|
|Dimensions /H x W x L/||600/200/740 - 540/290/790 mm|
|Noise level (dBA) (Indoor/Outdoor unit)||22-40 / 48 dB (A)|
|Voltage / Phase / Frequency||230/1/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Operational range (cooling/heating)||-10 ~ +43 / -15 ~ +24°C DB|
|Net Weight (kg)||14.00 / 36.00|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: AGHG12LVCA/AOHG12LVCA