Floor/Inverter Air conditioner Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KJ50VE/MUFZ-KJ50VE Floor standing Mitsubishi Electric Mitsubishi Electric
Floor/Inverter Air conditioner Mitsubishi Electric MFZ-KJ50VE/MUFZ-KJ50VE
Floor-mounted conditioner with compact sizes and high power outputs. It is characterized with a relative quiet operation (it has the noise levels of a whisper) and good effectiveness. It can reach a set temperature twice as fast from previous conditioners all thanks to the Rapid Heating technology, which allows the heated air to go though thermal processing again until its blown out inside the room.
- Energy class A++\A+
- Power Output 12 000 BTU
- It purifies the air from bacteria, mold and allergens by breaking them down with enzymes, which are contained inside the filter.
- It is created with high quality elements for achieving high effectiveness.
- It comes with technology for achieving low operational costs without much negative impact on the performance.
- Previously saved settings can be brought back with one click of the button.
- The planning of its operation is done via the weekly and 24 hour timers.
- It self-restarts, when the power is brought up and uses the last used settings.
- As option, a PAR32MAA can be used as a remote control. Additionally, if a Wi-Fi interface is installed, then accessing the system's resources could be done from a phone, tablet or PC.
- The errors that occurred during operation are saved for reviewing. When the conditioner is not operating, a self-diagnostic can be used.
|Output in BTU||18 000|
|Капацитет охлаждане||5.00 (1.60 - 5.70) kW|
|Капацитет отопление||6.00 (2.20 - 8.20) kW|
|Енергиен клас (охлаждане/отопление)||А++ / А+|
|Годишен разход на електроенергия (kWh/a) (охлаждане/отопление)||266 / 1406 kWh/a|
|Размери /В х Ш х Д/||600 x 750 x 215 / 880 x 840 x 330 mm|
|Ниво на шум (dBA) (Вътрешно/Външно тяло)||29-50/51 dB (A)|
|Напрежение / Фаза / Честота||230/1/50 V/Ø/Hz|
|Работен диапазон (охлаждане/отопление)||-10 ~ 46 / -15 ~ 24 °C DB|
|Тегло нето (kg)||15.00 / 55.00 kg|